Business Licence Research

(Currently only available in the state of Delaware)

Leave the Research to Us and Receive Your Applications Quickly and Accurately

There are over 19,000 licensing jurisdictions that could apply to a business at the federal, state, local and regional levels, and it’s easy to get sidetracked researching for the relevant ones. In most states, businesses (whether a sole proprietorship or an incorporated business type) need licenses and/or permits to operate and comply with government mandates for safety, soundness and tax.

How it Works

You provide basic information about your business, and we do the rest:

  • Research all licensing requirements at every level (including general, specialty and regulated businesses) as well as tax registrations (sales tax, use tax, withholding tax, etc.)
  • Collect the necessary applications that are relevant to your business
  • E-mail you a customized application package with any special filing instructions for you to fill out and submit

The customized package we deliver via email includes:

  • Your unique federal, state, local and municipal license and permit needs
  • A comprehensive overview of state and local licenses, permits and tax registrations relevant to your specific business
  • Complete licensing authority’s contact information
  • The actual license, permit and tax registration applications and other necessary documents
  • Filing instructions, so you can easily get your licenses, permits and tax registrations

Neglecting Business Licensing Can Be Costly

Failure to comply with license, permit and tax registration requirements can lead to expensive penalties or leave business owners with no legal protection. Creative Business Assistants’ Business License Research service keeps you on top of your licensing needs.

We research the state and local licensing requirements for your business, covering business licenses and permits (general, specialty and regulated businesses) as well as tax registrations (sales tax, use tax, witholding tax, etc.). Let us handle the research, so you can run your business.

NOTE: You cannot incorporate your business through this service.
A common misconception is that the obtainment of licensing turns your company into an LLC, corporation, or other official entity with the state. If you’d like to incorporate, visit our Incorporation Options page.

Key Benefits

Researching all the business licenses and permits required for your particular business and location can be quite time consuming. Let Creative Business Assistants handle this research for you, allowing you to concentrate on the other aspects of your business.

Keep in Mind

The most common item businesses need for tax registration is Federal Tax Identification Number (FEIN), also called the Employer Identification Number or EIN. The EIN is issued by the IRS and is basically a social security number for a business.

Federal Tax ID (EIN) Obtainment Service

Fill out the form below and a representative from Creative Business Assistants will contact you shortly